The mission of Per Diem Nurse Staffing and Home Care is to make a positive difference in the lives of all of our clients, primarily through professional, caring relationships with our clients and to assist them in achieving their goals of remaining in their home as long as possible and to provide professional services to facilities as needed.
Per Diem’s medically accredited and professional staff has been drawn from many areas of experience. We work as a team to develop a care plan for each client based on their needs and our individual staff members’ skills.
From respite home health care, Alzheimer home care and elderly home care, our nurses, nurse aids and home health caregivers have all undergone thorough background checks and reference evaluations. Per Diem’s caring staff works with families to help them through temporary or long-term home health care situations, Per Diem Nurse Staffing’s seasoned staff will be there for you!
Per Diem Nurse Staffing Facts
- All home health care employees are insured and bonded
- We do a complete series of back ground and reference checks.
- We only hire experienced nurses and aides
- We treat our staff with respect and dignity and expect that to be passed on to our clients.
- Many of our staff has been with us for years. We find that our staff goes above and beyond what is expected of them.
- We are a hands-on agency. We talk with our staff and clients frequently. Communication is the key to good care. If there is a problem we want to know about it so we can fix it. We do random home visits to check on the care and random phone calls to be sure our staff are arriving on time.
Per Diem Nurse Staffing Management
Brenda Michalski, R.N., Owner
Krista Hottman, B.A., Bookeeper
Mary Everly, STNA, Homecare Manager